College Visits can help you decide whether or not a campus is a good fit for you. They are also a way for you to demonstrate your interest in attending a school.
- Contact a school's admissions department a few weeks before you visit to schedule a tour
- If you schedule a visit through a different department, be sure to stop by admissions before you leave and tell them about it so that your visit can be noted in your file.
- JUNIORS are allowed 2 college visits
- SENIORS are allowed 2 college visits before May 1st
Steps to Request a College Visit
1. Print a College Visit Form or pick one up from Mrs. Richardson in the counseling office.
2. Complete Part I and bring to Mrs. Richardson for a counselor signature for approval.
3. Once approved, you MUST get a college representative to sign.
4. Bring form filled out back to Mrs. Hofferichter so that she can clear your attendance.
Questions to Ask on a College Visit
Before visiting a college, it can be helpful to make a list of questions that you think are important to have answered. Below are links to various lists that might help inspire your own questions: