College Visits can help you decide whether or not a campus is a good fit for you. They are also a way for you to demonstrate your interest in attending a school.
- Contact a school's admissions department a few weeks before you visit to schedule a tour
- If you schedule a visit through a different department, be sure to stop by admissions before you leave and tell them about it so that your visit can be noted in your file.
- JUNIORS are allowed 2 college visits
- SENIORS are allowed 2 college visits before May 1st
Steps to Request a College Visit
1. Pick one up from Mrs. Hofferichter in the counseling office.
2. Complete Part I and bring to Mrs. Hofferichter for a counselor signature for approval.
3. Once approved, you MUST get a college representative to sign.
4. Bring form filled out back to Mrs. Pitts so that she can clear your attendance.
Questions to Ask on a College Visit
Before visiting a college, it can be helpful to make a list of questions that you think are important to have answered. Below are links to various lists that might help inspire your own questions:
The China Spring Counseling Department works closely with our Social Work department. Please refer to the resources listed on the Social Services Tab of the website. The district is providing this list of resources as tools for our students but in no way is it an inclusive list of every resource available. Neither the counselors nor social workers are directly affiliated with any of the mentioned resources. The District makes no representation or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any of the material located on other sites. Please note the linked sites are not under the control of the China Spring ISD, and China Spring ISD is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.